Product added to cart
Hawk Next Merlin X5 Lithium Previous
As low as £1,195.00
The Yadea Harrier is the smallest of the range running both 10" wheels and a smaller body, basic but ideal for any first time rider.
If you are looking for a very low cost run around then this is a great starting point giving a range of 25-30 miles depending on the rider and terrain.
- Road Tax Payable: Zero
- Co2 Emissions: Zero
- Regen Braking: Yes
- Brake System (front/rear): Disc Brake/Drum Brake
- Max. Speed: 28mph
- Range per charge: up to 25m-30m
- Battery Weight: 36kg
- Net Weight (no battery): 67kg
- Dimensions: L 174cm x W 73cm x H 110cm
- Rated Motor Power (W): 1200W DC Brushless Motor Consume/100km: <1.8kw/h
- Battery Type: 60v/20Ah Lead Gel Battery (Not Removable)
- Charging Input: 110v/220v 50-60hz
- Charging Time: 6-8 hours Approx.
- Charging Cost: £0.20p (full)
- Outlet Required: Standard UK 3 Pin Socket
- Tyre Size: 3" x 10"
- Hill-Ability: 12 deg.(25%)
- Max Load 150Kg
- Registration Process: 2-3 weeks but some times sooner
|Alarm & Immobilizer||No|
Warranties and Returns
With every new purchase of our bikes a 12 month's parts and labour
warranty will be applied once the customer has received their bike.
If the bike has any issues within those 12 month's and the customer is unable
to fix the problem with our guidance.
The customer will then need to return of their bike to either ourselves or a local dealer.
If the customer is unable to return the bike to either locations then a collection
charge maybe applicable.
Please feel free to contact us to discuss this further or
if there is any questions you need help with.
Write Your Own Review