Product added to cart
As low as £1,895.00
The Yadea Merlin is possibly the sleekest of our range of fully electric mopeds, minimalistic yet fun to ride with great performance and agility.
This is by far one of the most manoeuvrable mopeds to ride without feeling like you are on a moped.
Built from the ground up to be electric this moped has been designed by German engineers to meet their fast growing market and built by Honda trained technicians.
The Merlin is a fantastic result of years of knowledge and experience.
- Road Tax Payable: Zero
- Co2 Emissions: Zero
- Regen Braking: Yes
- Brake System (front/rear): Disc Brake/Disc Brake
- Max. Speed: 28mph
- Range per charge: up to 30 Miles
- Battery Weight: 42kg
- Net Weight (no battery): 77kg
- Dimensions: L 181cm x W 75cm x H 107cm
- Rated Motor Power (W): 1800W DC Brushless Motor Consume/100km: <2.3kw/h
- Battery Type: 72v/20Ah Lead Gel Battery (Not Removable)
- Charging Input: 110v/220v 50-60hz
- Charging Time: 6-8 hours Approx.
- Charging Cost: £0.20p (full)
- Outlet Required: Standard UK 3 Pin Socket
- Alarm and Immobilizer: Yes fitted as standard
- Tyre Size: F-90/90-12 R-100/80-12
- Hill-Ability: 12 deg.(25%)
- Max Load 150Kg
- Registration Process: 2-3 weeks but some times sooner
|Alarm & Immobilizer||Yes|
Warranties and Returns
With every new purchase of our bikes a 12 month's parts and labour
warranty will be applied once the customer has received their bike.
If the bike has any issues within those 12 month's and the customer is unable
to fix the problem with our guidance.
The customer will then need to return of their bike to either ourselves or a local dealer.
If the customer is unable to return the bike to either locations then a collection
charge maybe applicable.
Please feel free to contact us to discuss this further or
if there is any questions you need help with.
Write Your Own Review